Season of 2007: Chapter XIII

It's dead hot summer, but with so many changes...friends moving, lives beginning, people growing...it feels like winter spring and fall all run together!

Name:
Location: Nashville, TN, United States

Friday, July 6, 2007

Whoa...what's this?

"Ahoy! I'm sailing! Way out on a boat? Out on the lake, way far away from the shore?
I sail! Ahoy!"

Ok, so I stole those lines from "What about Bob?", and I'm not tied to the mast of a sailboat as I scream them out. And, come to think about it, it doesn't really have to do with anything. Except when I signed up for a blog I wanted to scream out "Ahoy! I blog! On the computer, with the words and sentences? I BLOG!!!"

Alright, now that I've weeded out the first few people who come by to read my blog, I've done my job and will end my first blog. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home