Season of 2007: Chapter XIII

It's dead hot summer, but with so many changes...friends moving, lives beginning, people growing...it feels like winter spring and fall all run together!

Name:
Location: Nashville, TN, United States

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thanks to Ariah

I received yet another lesson in computer streamlining from my roomate Ariah tonight. The last one was on RSS feeds, and I think I've forgotten all but the basics of that one. This one was on blogging via e-mail with the idea of it being easier so one will do it more. That's what this is. So thanks, Ariah, for your computer genius. ;)

So Amanda were at the lodge this past weekend working out some more final stuff for the wedding day(s), and it hit me...we can actually be ready in 1.5 weeks! Before then, I kept thinking there would be this crunch time where we would be totally overwhelmed with all that had to be done. I've told her and others all throughout this wedding preparation that it's all been fairly stress free. Nothing more than usual stresses or frustrations (like wanting to throw my printer out her third story window while printing invitations, hee) that could happen anytime. And now we're so close to the actual day, and most of the stuff that needs to be done is just getting stuff there that day, setting up, etc. There are a few more things, but nothing that we can't do by this coming weekend. So yay for us going Anti-Stress on our wedding preps. I'm proud of how organized and focused we've been to get everything done.

Oh, Amanda, I love you so much that if you were to plug my love for you up to an electrical outlet, it would blow up the whole neighborhood. There, I wrote about how much I love you.  :) 

2 Comments:

Blogger bryan said...

this isn't dumb. It's great to hear that things are going well. I am excited to get to know Mr. and Mrs. Burt more (trust me, its different.)

August 1, 2007 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

: )

I agree with Bryan...but I also think you two are already off to a great start!

I am so glad you're one of our room-mates. It is wonderful living in community with quality people like you!!!!
Min

August 2, 2007 at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home